Sunday, April 13, 2008

Philadelphia Part 2 - Day 002


I got to see a lot more today.  My favorite, of course, was the Philadelphia Museum of Art.  Instead of running up the steps though, I just walked.  

I learned today that I don't want to pack my main pack and my day pack when I'm going to be walking around with both of them.  So I put everything in my main pack and left the day pack empty.  I wore them both all day and it didn't bother me much at all.  I'm very glad I brought my laptop.  For instance, right now I am in a fancy hotel right by where I'm going to get on my bus in a second and I just imported all my pictures.  If anyone asks what I'm doing here, I'm meeting my parents.  It's pretty fancy so I'm thinking I'll get kicked out.

See you in New York!

Budget:
Complimentary Breakfast: $0
Snacks packed ahead of time: $0
Total: $0
Grade: A+ (Woohoo!)

11 comments:

mike houston said...

You look so happy on the steps! We are so proud of you. Abby says she can't believe you cut your hair.

Megan said...

Matt and I are sorry you weren't able to make it here, but maybe next time! We'll be keeping track of your adventures--I don't even know that the blog had been invented when I was doing my European traveling!

Lorrie Houston said...

Did you get to see the Liberty Bell or are you going to see it on your way back?

Unknown said...

Josh, You're looking good. We hardly recognized you with the short hair. Keep sending us the days activites. We love you. God bless. L & L Navis

Katie Ledington said...

Hey Mike, Josh had NO clue I'd cut it ALL off when he asked me to cut his hair. that's right fool. you should see the picture mom took while I was cutting it. it's basically hilarious. Josh looks pretty scared :-P

Katie Ledington said...

Oh yeah Josh. Nice pose ;-)

Joshua said...

Yes, you like my cliche pose? :D

Katie Ledington said...

I really do like it. I think people look like dorks when they do the same pose as a statue. I guess you pull it off baahahaha :-P

Katie Ledington said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cheryl said...

I thought you were going to wait till you got yo France to cut your hair. Looks good though. I'm glad you are having a good time.

Anonymous said...

It is a good thing that you brought your laptop. You may have to barter with the French for some food.