Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The trip to Kelli's - Day 005

On Wednesday I took the bus to Boston.  However, I should've taken the bus to Worcester since that was the place I needed to go.  Luckily, Kelli's friend Jean didn't mind picking me up in Boston.  Things probably would've gone smoothly after that had I charged my phone the previous night.  However, my phone died and somehow Jean spotted me without knowing who I was as I ran by with my huge backpack.  Before I go to Europe, I'll be sending my phone home, so I won't have the opportunity to make that mistake again.
Jean had to say bye to some friends before we went out to Worcester.  We went to a bar in south Boston.  South Boston is actually just called Southie by its residents.  On the movie Good Will Hunting, Southie is where the main character, Will Hunting, grew up.  I was happy I got to go to a bar in Southie.  After that we drove out to Worcester and I arrived to Kelli's place at last!

1 comment:

Lorrie Houston said...

I want to see a picture of Kelli's place--or at least some kind of scenery! How about a picture of "Southy"?