Sunday, April 13, 2008

New York City - Day 002

I took the bus from Philadelphia to NYC for $12.  It took me right into China town in Manhattan.  From there I needed to get on the train and go meet my good friend Kelli's friend Cara.  I asked these British ladies what direction Lafayette street was and they offered me one of their maps.  I was very happy I asked them, they were very nice.  Then I got on my train and I was on my way uptown.  I met Cara at a Strand book store.  Her, a couple of her friends, and I all went out to eat sandwiches.

Later that night, Cara and I walked out to see the Manhattan skyline.  It was really pretty.

I don't know if I'll keep doing the budget thing.  I got a free map, so that was rad.

Alright, more New York City on its way.



7 comments:

Katie Ledington said...

WOW! nice shot. that is amazing.

Lorrie Houston said...

I liked the budget thing, but that's okay--I still LOVE the blog!

Anonymous said...

The people have spoken...bring back the budget.

Cheryl said...

That picture is amazing. I am so jealous.

Alanna B said...

And are you still there then??? :o

mike houston said...

budget was funny, but i don't think good. when you write about your experiences you shouldnt be thinking guiltily about how much money you spent to have them.

there hoser, the other people have spoken. :)

Lorrie Houston said...

Budget or no budget--BRING BACK THE BLOG!