Tuesday, April 15, 2008

New York City - Day 004

On Tuesday I didn't take as many pictures.  I walked a lot in NYC, but with so much to see I felt like I would miss something taking a cab or the subway.  However, each morning and evening I was taking the subway in and out of Manhattan from Queens or Brooklyn.
Tuesday's sights to see were the Statue of Liberty, WTC site, and Houston street.  So this time I took the train to the South Ferry and saw the Statue of Liberty.  Then I bought some nuts, the delicious cinnamon glazed almonds and cashews kind.  I walked along the waterfront which was really nice; the sky was completely clear and it was warm.  After seeing the WTC site and a while later, Houston St., I went to China town.

I really liked walking through China town and Little Italy.  My bus on Sunday was a China town bus and so I got to see some of China town that day, but this time I got to enjoy it.

It turned out to be another pleasant day walking through New York City.  Emily and I met up for some good Manhattan pizza and called it a night.


1 comment:

Gohil said...

Wow, this sounds like such an amazing trip, something I'd like to do when I'm older.

Reading it has given me more of an incentive to push ahead with fundraising for my trip to Brazil.

Anyway keep it up, as patronising as that sounds lol :/