Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello! - Day 017


I am in the same room tonight that I was in last night.  Previously, I had been changing rooms everyday and it was kind of a hassle.  There are 5 guys from Canada that I am sharing the 12 bed dorm-room with and they are pretty cool.  I joined them for a tour of the Guinness Storehouse this morning.  It was something I did want to do, but since it was 14 Euro I was hesitating.  I gotta figure out which parts of this trip I spend a little more and which part I save a little more.  This next part of the trip I'm planning on saving a little more.  Also, I might not write a blog for a couple days.  Don't worry though, I'll be back.  :)  Thank you for all the comments!

Also, I think I got the Millenium bridge pictured wrong... there's still a Millenium bridge in Dublin, but it isn't that one.  I'll fix that soon.

Budget:

Guinness storehouse tour: €14
Lunch: €4.75
Hostel: €18.5
Bus pass: €23.4
Print bus pass: €.70
Dinner: (I'm eating groceries now)

Total: Wowww 37.25 + 23.40 = 50.65 + .7 = €51.35 ($80.33) ouch, the dollar is still dropping.

I spent more money after this post.  I think I spent 10 Euros.  I posted a picture with 4 of the 5 Canadian friends.


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Birthday Boy--Did you take any pictures at the Guiness tour? Do you have a picture of the Canadians?

mike houston said...

Hi mom.

Anonymous said...

Do enjoy the tours and worry about the money after it is all gone. We were just like you and thought it was too expensive but it is the only chance, probably have.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you, nappy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Josh, happy birthday to you. Hope you had a good one. God bless! We love you. L & L Navis

Dick said...

It was great to hear your voice on the phone. Katie will be bummed to hear that David and I spoke to you. We can mail you some stuff if you give us a date and address. It looks like David might graduate on time; we'll see and keep you informed. He will make it this summer for sure. Take care and be safe.

Dick

Anonymous said...

the dollar is up .00033 against the Euro!