Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog update

Florence and venice need work, other than that it's pretty updated. I am hoping this post will make it easier to catch up on all the cities I've been to recently without having to scroll through everything. Oh, and I wanted to tell an ice cream story from my time at the Minnemas in addition to all the city sight-seeing updates.

Starting with Saturday, the 12th of July I was in Antwerp Saturday and Sunday. Monday night I spent in Lucerne, Switzerland. On Tuesday, I traveled to Italy to spend two nights in the lake town Como. From there I went to a large harbor city Genova. After a quick early morning train ride, I arrived in the Cinque Terre on Saturday, the 19th.

Not far south from the Cinque Terre is Pisa, so I spent a couple nights there. Florence was the next big stop. After that well-planned route I decided I needed to go back up north to see a few cities and I loved Verona. And just going a little west I arrived in Venice on Saturday, the 26th.

Currently I am in Siena, and it is Wednesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have some really fine photographs. It would be great if you could select the best and offer a calendar.