Friday, May 16, 2008

London! - Days 034 & 035


On Thursday, I arrived in London at about 7 in the morning.  I walked around and quickly realized how big the city is.  I stumbled upon a mall where a pizza restaurant had an all you can eat buffet for £5.99.  I was pretty hungry and this sounded like a good idea to me.  Sadly, it was really bad pizza.  Worse than Pizza Time in Tacoma, which was the cheapest pizza I've ever bought and was delivered by a guy who went by the name White Shark and would let you hear a tape of his rap demo if you were interested.  Anyway, the pizza was not pleasing so I had a lot more salad.  The salad was pretty good.

I headed out to the campsite that I found online.  I'm hoping to find more like it along my trip.  I got pretty lost and walked around for quite awhile.  Eventually, I found the campsite and was glad to get some sleep.

The next day I met up with my friend Chaz.  I joined her and her friends for a quiz night.  It was pretty fun, but I only did well on the music round.  I let them down on some of the American questions.  I'm embarrassed to even say one of the questions I missed.  Something about the Super Bowl... haha. :P

No comments: