Monday, May 12, 2008

Edinburgh - Days 030 & 031


Wow, I've been gone a whole month! I went to church Sunday at St. Giles' Cathedral. I think I should've gone to the later service instead of the 8 AM service because there was hardly any one there and there was no music. It rained more Sunday and Monday. I remembered to call my mom Sunday night! <3

I didn't do much on Monday. Well, I read and I actually drew on SketchUp some, too. There is a website (http://ebookhood.com) where you can get free books to put on your iPod or other electronic device. Anyway, since this is a blog and I think you give links and talk about random things on blogs, I thought I'd mention that. So, I put Charles Dickens' David Copperfield on my iPod and I have been reading that. I was sad I couldn't find the books I left behind online, but Arthur Koestler isn't very well known.  Dickens is enjoyable anyhow.

2 comments:

Alanna B said...

More pictures!! Picture show! Picture show!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great adventure! If you make it to London, check out the Imperial War Museum. It is top notch.
Kathy McIntosh