Saturday, April 26, 2008

My long morning - Day 015

It's raining right now and plus I'm really tired, so I am going to do today's post, plan the next few days, and then bedtime. This morning I woke up at 2 AM and couldn't go back to sleep. I waited till 3:30 before I decided to just get up. Lots of drunk people were just coming in from the pubs. They were fun to meet. They spoke their native language and were very happy to meet me, too; well, it seemed that way. I met some French people out in the lounge/cafeteria place. That's where I am now. We chatted until 5 and some lady came to tell us all to go to bed. I said I just woke up. She wanted me to leave anyway so she could prepare the room for breakfast. I went on a walk.

Budget:

Groceries: €10 ($15.62)
Hostel: €18.5 (28.89)

Total: €28.5 ($44.51)
The hostel, Avalon House
The Millenium Bridge (Dublin's version I guess)
The beach

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

JOSH! You brought the budget back! I am super duper excited about that. This is your other sibling who ENJOYS the budget. I think that days, months, and years from now that other sibling might secretly think to himself, "Okay, I am glad he decided to go with the other 99% of the population." The budget is actually a really good way to document this magnificent adventure you have decided to embark on. After all, this blog is about Joshua's ADVENTURE, right?

Cheryl said...

How long was your walk? So what time did you end up going to bed? Did you make it through the day ok?

Anonymous said...

Holy Macaroni! That was a very long walk!

Anonymous said...

Josh, Grandma Loraine & myself are really enjoying your messages abd your adventure right along with you. Keep 'em coming. We love you. God bless! L & L Navis

Paul & Judy said...

Paul & Judy are catching up on your blog. We checked in while you were in New York but you did not get our comments. Lets hope it works this time.

Lots of interesting buildings you saw in New York and Boston plus making new friends. When you meet some really different looking people in Dublin put their photos on your blog we want to see them.

Keep the news coming.
Love you

mike houston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.