Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Last day in Worcester - Day 012


Wednesday - Kelli went back to work. I walked to the post office and mailed my phone out. I feel bad I didn't call my mom to let her know I was mailing it out. Instead, however, I thought in case people try to call me I should change my voicemail to answer "I'm in Europe." I felt funny saying that in the post office of Worcester because people could hear me, but that's what I did. As I wrote that part, something came to mind: my stories don't always have the punch-line you might be expecting. So, instead of erasing the post office story, I thought I would tell you that it has typical characteristics of my stories.

I left the post office and walked to the Worcester Art Museum. I toured the museum at a very slow pace. Kelli and I later met up for Mexican food. After that we picked up Jen and the three of us went out for ice cream. Then I was up very very late procrastinating my packing that I had to do. Eventually, I ran out of time and packed up all my stuff. I even packed my pants and shoes, the very pants and shoes that I was wearing. (That was for Mike)

1 comment:

mike houston said...

how could you pants your pack and shoes! I mean pat your panks? I mean... KABLAMO!!!

*my head asplode*